Manufacturing today is a competition among supply chains.
Manufacturers that cannot meet the increasing performance requirements of their customers lose their position in those chains—often to low-cost overseas suppliers. To compete, U.S. manufacturers must protect their positions in supply chains by being lean, fast, and innovative.
With Missouri Enterprise APICS certified project managers as your trusted advisors, you can devise a supplier development plan that accounts for the most prevalent areas that need attention, including:
- Production and inventory management
- Supply chain management
- Materials management
APICS CPIM TRAINING
Since 1973, the CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management) program has educated more than 90,000 manufacturing professionals on essential terminology, concepts and strategies related to demand management, procurement and supplier planning, material requirements planning, capacity requirements planning, sales and operations planning, master scheduling, performance measurements, supplier relationships, quality control and continuous improvement.
Missouri Enterprise CPIM education can help you:
- Increase your functional knowledge of production and inventory management.
- Improve efficiency across the processes of your organization's supply chain.
- Ttreamline operations through accurate forecasting.
- Predict outcomes more accurately.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by delivering products and services Just-in-Time.
- Increase profitability by optimizing your organization's inventory investment.
- Enhance your credibility among peers, employers, and customers.