One of the most significant, never ending issues facing Missouri manufacturing is its workforce. While we live in a global economy, Missouri Enterprise partners every day with companies who are dedicated to building a vigorous economy through manufacturing strength and job growth.
Workforce management is a cultural adaptation where no one, regardless of title, is afraid to learn new things. Owners and managements have room to become more effective leaders. Line workers can be trained quickly and be productive under drastically short time frames.
One of the most critical challenges facing the manufacturing industry in this country is the need for highly skilled workers that can continue to promote innovation. With Missouri Enterprise as your trusted partner, your business can have a plan that
- Attracts top talent at all levels of the organization
- Continually trains your workforce
- Partners with local government and/or educational institutions as appropriate
- Reduces turnover
- Prepares your workforce to learn and adapt to new technology.
Missouri Enterprise is a leader in Training Within Industry (TWI). TWI is a dynamic, learn-by-doing approach that is specifically geared for company leaders and managers. There are four areas of TWI utilized for maximum results:
Impact of TWI*
1,750,650 people trained in 16,511 plants and unions
Of 600 companies monitored
- 86% increased production by at least 25%
- 100% reduced training time by 25% or more
- 88% reduced labor hours by at least 25%
- 55% reduced scrap by at least 25%
- 100% reduced grievances by more than 25%