Missouri Enterprise seminars, workshops and training classes are designed to help companies and individuals upgrade their skills, learn new ones, increase productivity, reduce costs, conserve energy and resources, create new products and improve existing ones. If you would like to suggest a topic, please contact your Missouri Enterprise Area Business Manager.
Refund Policy for Promotions: Those who fail to use a specific promo code during registration will not be able to recover the discount later. All promo codes MUST be used at the time of registration.
Cancellation Policy: To receive a full refund (less credit card fees), registrants must contact us 10 or more business days prior to the event. Please include the reason for the cancellation. As a non-profit, we strive to do our best to deliver top-notch service to Missouri manufacturers. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make working with Missouri Enterprise more successful for your company.
1/2-Day: (DDI) Communicating for Leadership Success (St. Louis)
Recently, we conducted a sample assessment at a DDI training with Missouri manufacturers and found that more than 85 percent believed leadership development to be important and a priority-- but only a small number of attendees had participated in a leadership class for self improvement.
The course, which is led by our DDI certified instructor April Schmidt, teaches leaders the Interaction Essentials they need to handle the variety of challenges and opportunities they encounter every day in the workplace and beyond. Certificates of Completion are provided at the end of the course.
Do You Face Any of These Issues?
- Do leaders lack the essential interaction skills that are critical for leadership success?
- Are leaders seen as unsupportive because they fail to demonstrate empathy?
- Do leaders fail to provide the ongoing feedback team members need to be successful?
- Are employees less focused on results because they don’t feel valued or appreciated?
Performance ObjectivesHelps leaders:
- Achieve results through others by building strong interpersonal relationships.
- Plan for successful interactions with team members─in person and virtually.
- Provide meaningful, supportive feedback that motivates team members and helps individuals improve their performance.
- Impact business outcomes by consistently meeting the personal and practical needs of others.
This course is also being offered in Kansas City on Feb. 5.
Thanks to our partners:
Are you enrolled in our NEW Voyager Passport Program? Be sure to use your promo code to receive the discounted rate on this training as well as attend limitless webinars and Lunch N Learn events at NO COST. Learn more about how to sign up for the program.
Click on the image below to download the full FY20 Workshop Schedule!
|Event Date||04-24-2020 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||04-24-2020 12:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||10-03-2019 9:00 am|
|Cut off date||04-23-2020 5:00 pm|
|Individual Price||$195 (materials included)|
|Location||Missouri Enterprise - St. Louis|