Design Project Management
Design Project Management. From Concept to Finished Product.
With decades of experience dedicated to helping Missouri manufacturers succeed, Missouri Enterprise has worked with hundreds of companies to make their products faster, better and more profitable. That includes highly skilled technical expertise in Design Project Management. Companies who have their own design staff often come to us for a fresh set of eyes to look at their ideas, to help them get past a roadblock or for an extra set of hands to meet a looming deadline. Smaller and medium sized manufacturers without in-house Product Design capabilities need an affordable, reliable, experienced partner they can count on to help them turn their product ideas into reality. Whether you need assistance with just a part of the process or someone to handle the entire project from concept to full production, Missouri Enterprise can help.
Critical Steps in Design Project Management.
There are many, many critical steps in a full-blown Design Project Management process, with various tasks requiring specific skills and experience to do the job right. Missouri Enterprise’s Project Managers have what it takes to help you succeed, and we can bring everything you need to the table. Count on us for industry leading expertise on these and other critical steps in Design Project Management:
- Product Concept and System Specification.
- Preliminary product concepts and idea development.
- Design for Manufacturing and Assembly.
- 3-D Modeling (AutoCAD, SolidWorks, etc.)
- Prototype Development (Including Additive Manufacturing/3-D Printing capabilities)
- Product Design Revisions and Improvements.
- Equipment and Tooling Specifications.
- Manufacturing Partners and Sub-Contracting.
- Materials Specifications and Supply Chain.
- And more.
Contact Us today and we’ll talk shop with you about any of your Design Project Management needs. We can help.