APICS / CPIM Training
APICS-ASCM CPIM Training. Better Supply Chain Management for Growth & Profitability.
The American Production & Inventory Control Society (APICS), now known as the Association of Supply Chain Management (ASCM), is the world leader in Supply Chain management, production and inventory control training. Their premier certification, Certified in Production & Inventory Management (CPIM), is an internationally recognized benchmark of excellence. Missouri Enterprise is your Go-To Resource for APICS-ASCM CPIM training to help you optimize your Supply Chain management practices as a foundation for continuous improvement and profitable growth.
Who Should You Consider for CPIM Training?
Successful Supply Chain management doesn’t just happen in the purchasing and procurement department. It extends to other critical areas in your operation, and you should consider CPIM training for personnel in areas including:
- Production and & Inventory Management.
- Supply Chain Managers.
- Materials Management.
- Sales & Customer Service.
Benefits of CPIM Education & Certification:
- Increase functional knowledge of production and inventory management.
- Improve efficiency across the processes of the organization’s supply chain.
- Streamline operations through accurate forecasting.
- Predict outcomes more accurately.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by delivering products and services just in time.
- Increase profitability by optimizing the organization’s inventory investment.
- Enhance credibility among peers, employers and customers.
- Undergraduate College credit may also be available for APICS certifications.
Contact your local Missouri Enterprise Area Business Manager today for more information on APICS/ASCM, CPIM, Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) training and more.