Learning & Training Opportunities from Missouri Enterprise Include:
- No-Cost & Affordable Sessions.
- Presentations conducted at one of our offices, convenient venues or onsite at your facility.
- The opportunity to learn from and interact with leading manufacturing industry experts.
- Current hot topics and trends in manufacturing.
- Manufacturing basics to state-of-the-art manufacturing excellence subjects.
- Certification training in a variety of disciplines including ISO, Food Safety, Six Sigma and more.
- Learning engagements for everyone from the shop floor to the top floor.
- Topics YOU request. Reach out to your Area Business Manager and tell us what you’re looking for.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for here, just ask and we’ll help you find the quality resource you need so you can Get In On It!
Beyond Our Doors:
Other Must-Attend Events in the Area
Seminars, Webinars and Learning Opportunity Events for Missouri Manufacturers.
As your state MEP National Network partner, we’re your Go-To Resource for All Things Manufacturing in Missouri. In addition to providing top-quality guidance, services and consulting, we’re dedicated to continuously presenting top-quality seminars, webinars and training events for Missouri manufacturers. Missouri Enterprise Project Managers and other experts from our extensive network of manufacturing connections provide learning opportunities on a wide range of manufacturing excellence topics. Make a note to visit this page frequently to find no-cost and low-cost events on hot industry topics and best practices for manufacturing excellence. Our in-house experts and network of manufacturing specialists cover topics including ISO and Quality Management, Continuous Improvement, Marketing & Research, Business Development, Workforce, Supply Chain Management, Food Safety compliance, Product Development, Industry 4.0 and so much more.
Need to Learn About a Manufacturing Topic Not Covered Here?
Two things drive our event topics: 1) Our manufacturing Know-How and industry connections. 2) Your Needs. If you don’t see a topic covered here, just reach out to your local Missouri Enterprise Area Business Manager and let us know what you’re looking for. Chances are, we’ve got what you need in-house, or we’ll access our extensive network of experts to connect you with the right resources. Remember, we’re here to help. Just ask and we’ll help you Get In On It!