We’re sure you’ll enjoy Tom’s captivating style as he mixes in a bit of his trademark wry wit while sharing his knowledge and first-hand experience in the world of Supply Chains. You’ll learn his views on how Supply Chain is the foundation for a smooth manufacturing operation, and how disruptions could result in serious profit loss, bottlenecks, compromised quality and even crippling damage to your reputation. As Tom so aptly puts it, “How would you like to be the one to tell Boeing they’ll have to halt their production because your line is shut down due to supply chain issues?” The best way to prevent such a scenario is to suss it out now, understand your potential risks and develop an actionable risk mitigation plan. Key topics in this interactive webinar event will include:
· Common Supply Chain risks.
· How to determine the potential impacts of those risks.
· Preparing for known (and unexpected!) risks.
· The importance of inventory management.
· Risk management tools and metrics.
· How great risk can bring great opportunity.
· Interactive Q&A session.