During the July 2023 Board of Directors meeting, $2.4 million was approved for equity-based investments in the following companies:
- Caeli Vascular, Inc. was founded by a group of physician and medical technology industry experts to effectively address the significant unmet clinical and economic needs associated with the treatment of large volume deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
- CapyBio is using proprietary computational tools to build superior cell-based products for regenerative medicine therapies and biomedical research.
- Rezilient Health is a hybrid care delivery platform that combines telehealth with in-person care to deliver a fully-integrated primary care solution for self-funded employers, where every doctor is available at every location for every member.
- RevivBio creates novel proteins for biotech applications. Our unique ‘Pico Platform’, HT-screening microfluidics system with AI-driven protein design modeling, delivers biologically relevant, novel protein libraries 100X faster and more efficiently than the competition.
- Sailes developed patent-pending Artificial Intelligence (Sailebots) automating sales prospecting tasks to deliver unlimited leads and labor to sales teams.
- SaRA health enables physical and occupational therapy practices to deliver best-in-class outcomes for their patients through accessible solutions that strengthen the patient and provider connection while increasing reimbursement to create a more sustainable future for PT and OT professionals.
- Serviam Care Network mission is to be in service to the transformation of how America cares for seniors by creating technology, network services, and coordinated care that enable better health and quality of life outcomes at lower costs for seniors and senior living operators.
- Whistle Systems is a market leading, SaaS platform helping companies improve employee loyalty resulting in higher retention and productivity – this is accomplished through a unique integration of reward, learning and communication technologies needed to improve behavioral outcomes.
Over the past decade, MTC has invested nearly $47 million in over 145 early-stage Missouri-based high-growth technology-focused companies, which have raised over $1.3 billion in additional private capital.
MTC recently awarded the following:
- Over $2 million in investment allocations to eight Missouri-based high-growth potential startups in January.
- Over $2.3 million in investment allocations to seven Missouri-based high-growth potential startups in April.
MTC currently accepts IDEA Fund applications continuously and reviews applications and makes awards on a quarterly basis.
The deadlines for full consideration for each quarterly application review cycle are listed below.
- October 2023 Award Cycle – Application deadline of 11:59 pm, Wednesday, August 9, 2023
- January 2024 Award Cycle – Application deadline of 11:59 pm, Wednesday, November 15, 2023