Missouri Enterprise is seeking proposals from entities that can perform sub-recipient (SRA) and Third Party Contribution (TPC) monitoring to assure compliance with federal regulations regarding awards from NIST MEP.
Current organizations with Sub-recipient Agreements (SRA) are:
- World Trade Center – St. Louis (WTC)
- Ranken Technical College
- Nebraska MEP
- Kansas MEP
- MAGNET Ohio MEP SR
- CAMT MS&T
The following organizations contracted as Third Party Contributors (TPC) are:
- Missouri Beef Industry Council (MoBIC)
- Missouri Agricultural and Small Business Development Authority (MASBDA)
- Missouri Department of Economic Development (MoDED)
- Missouri Department of Agriculture (MoAG)
Professional due diligence necessitates validating accurate reimbursement of claims and/or cost share contributions. We are requesting annual reviews for each entity be conducted to document and/or demonstrate compliance. Proposals to include:
Review/revise template(s) to be used for Monitoring.
- Monitoring will be performed once per program year.
- Include in proposal the cost to provide follow on visits if monitoring results suggest frequencies be increased.
- Formal reports provided to Missouri Enterprise within 30 days of monitoring activity.
- Proposal cost should include travel and expenses.
Please email your proposal not later than October 5, 2020 to Jeanne Wagner, CFO, Missouri Enterprise, email@example.com, for questions call Jeanne Wagner, 573-578-7540.