Request for Proposal – Video Training
Published: January 26, 2021
Missouri Enterprise is seeking proposals from an experienced and qualified video production company that is capable of creating a video training program for multiple manufacturing positions and processes.
Missouri Enterprise was founded in 1983, and our mission is simply “To Help Missouri Manufacturers, like you, Succeed.” To do that, we provide a broad range of hands-on business, technical and manufacturing optimization services, delivered by an experienced, “been there, done that,” staff and a comprehensive network of public and private partners. We help Missouri manufacturers build cultures to support strategic growth and sustain continuous improvement.
There are several characteristics that distinguish Missouri Enterprise. Most importantly, for Missouri Enterprise clients is the “Hands-On” implementation assistance that is integral to our service delivery. We don’t just hold a training class, or perform an assessment, provide you with a report or a list of recommendations and then move to other companies. When we help manufacturing businesses, like yours, we become an extension of your staff, and we are with you every step of your journey to excellence. Missouri Enterprise specialists have an average of nearly 30 years of manufacturing experience and are strategically positioned across the state. Missouri Enterprise…your partner in manufacturing.
Missouri Enterprise is seeking proposals from an experienced and qualified video production company that is capable of creating a set of video training programs for manufacturing positions and developing a portal for the client to maintain and adjust those videos and other videos that the client may need.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Missouri Enterprise, a statewide organization, is seeking an experienced and qualified resource to standardize and improve a northwest Missouri manufacturers’ job training program. They wish to create a video training program for specified positions and their processes. The following services have been established:
- Standardized production employee training.
- Provide ongoing support for all training related needs.
- Produce a schedule of audits to confirm the training still matches the intended job skills.
- Make improvements to the training plan as user data is collected.
- Provide a user-friendly training portal for new hires that includes a step by step process.
- Provide a place where the future modules, whether internal or external, can be housed.
- Produce and maintain narrated training modules for 13 key manufacturing positions within the client company.
- Make content available to all employees in user friendly, local based format.
- Training for client portal administrators on:
- Adding & removing users
- Adding & removing content
- Uploading existing company training documents
- Loading externally purchased videos.
- Load YouTube videos
- Safety procedures and tips must be included with training.
- Training should be developed to play on tablets, computers, mobile phones, and other mobile devices.
- Recommendations requested for devices that can be on the workbench with the employee so they can watch refreshers on each step as needed.
All content is considered private and will not be shared outside of the client company without prior approval.
All content will be approved by client administration for accuracy and compliance before being released as training within the company.
Indicate your compensation or fee structure for the above services and the anticipated time required to coordinate the plan and any other fees. Please advise if there are additional charges such as travel or equipment.
DURATION OF SERVICES
It is anticipated that project will be complete by December 31st, 2021.
Due to the amount of on-site time and length of contract, only bids from Missouri based companies or organizations will be accepted. Complete written proposals must be submitted by 12:00 p.m. on Friday, January 29th, 2021 to:
900 Innovation Drive, Suite 300
Rolla, Missouri 65401
Submit only one copy of the response via email or US Postal Service.
This Request for Proposal does not commit Missouri Enterprise to award any contract, to pay costs incurred in the preparation of any proposal nor to procure or pay for any service. Missouri Enterprise, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject any or all Proposals received as a result of this request, to excuse informalities and irregularities and to request clarification from any firm without notice thereof to other firms, to negotiate with any qualified source, or to cancel in part or in its entirety this request. Missouri Enterprise will not disclose to any firm the basis upon which it makes its decision or any information regarding the content of submittal of any other firm.