Due to unforeseen circumstances this training will be postponed until fall 2021. Anyone interested, can call Eric Enloe at 417-429-6017 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Fall 2021
Six Sigma focuses on process improvement and efficiency designed to deliver customer quality and satisfaction. When properly deployed, Six Sigma can lead to significant reduction or elimination of defects and out-of-control processes which translates into immediate and dramatic increases in profitability.
This systematic, fact-based problem solving methodology provides businesses the tools and skills to reduce variation within processes and create a corporate culture committed to continuous improvement. Six Sigma focuses on:
- Understanding and meeting customer
- Aligning key business processes to
achieve these requirements
- Utilizing rigorous data analysis to minimize
variations in processes
- Driving rapid and sustainable
Green Belt Training
Trained Green Belts can successfully participate in Six Sigma initiatives in many ways. They can help collect and analyze data, develop process maps, and design and conduct experiments. This activity helps accelerate an organization’s deployment process and continuous improvement efforts.
Participants in this 10-day (60-hour) Course will learn to:
- Function as a “tool application” member
of a Six Sigma team
- Lead and execute process-level
- Design simple experiments to help
validate improvement options
- Work with process owners to ensure
process gains are gains are sustained
- The body of knowledge covered in this
course will prepare participants for the
ASQ Green Belt Examination.