In surveys of manufacturers of all sizes, in urban and rural areas, finding and retaining workers with the right technical skills and work ethics is a consistent challenge. And, in today’s transitional time, with older employees increasingly leaving the workforce, this task is even more difficult.
Missouri Enterprise, as the state’s premier provider of business optimization services, partners with educational institutions, workforce investment boards and state agencies and can help a company develop a plan that
- Attracts top talent at all levels of the organization;
- Continually trains your workforce;
- Partners with local government and/or educational institutions as appropriate;
- Reduces turnover; and
- Prepares your workforce to learn and adapt to new technology.
Missouri Enterprise is a leader in Training Within Industry (TWI). TWI is a dynamic, learn-by-doing approach that is specifically geared for company leaders and managers. The four modules of TWI are:
And, Missouri offers a wide range on training/implementation programs that can be brought to your facility on a schedule that minimizes interference with your company’s work schedule. These include:
- Six Sigma Yellow, Green and Black Belt Training
- Lean/Continuous improvement Tools and Techniques
- ISO Quality Management Systems
- New employee training (Basics to Manufacturing - a weeklong accelerated training that covers blue print reading, safety, manufacturing processes, lean principles, problem-solving and more)
To help you get started, your Missouri Enterprise Area Business Manager will evaluate your company’s individual situation and present a no obligation proposal and cost quotation.