Does your business feel chaotic – like you’re always putting out fires? Experience something greater
The Great Game of Business is a growth system designed to build healthier companies, better businesses, and better lives. We use streamlined processes to get workforce cultures engaged with company’s financial goals. Over the past 40 years we’ve learned the best way to grow a business is to educate everyone in the business on what’s most vital to the company’s success and how each person in the organization can play a role in reaching that success.
Become Immersed in The Great Game of Business by going to the place where it all began.
Immerse yourself in the Great Game of Business with this three-day, hands-on experience in Springfield, MO, featuring a look inside the Living Lab (SRC) and other Great Game practitioners. Through interactive people tours, employee and executive panels, a live Huddle (company-wide meeting where employees forecast financials), educational sessions, and pre- and post-workshop collaboration meetings, you will SEE and FEEL the power of The Game.
As a workshop participant, you will be assigned a Mentor to guide you through the experience, and will gain a host of connections and resources along the way, as well as actionable takeaways to immediately implement. Get a deep dive into the “Why” and highlights of “How” when you see the Game in action at the birthplace of open-book management.
What to Expect
This interactive event is hosted by the Great Game team, featuring experienced Great Game Coaches, SRC associates and executives, and other Great Game practitioners. At this public workshop in Springfield, MO, you will:
- be immersed in The Great Game of Business “WHY” through different experiences throughout the SRC and Springfield community.
- have the opportunity to develop buy-in to the concepts of the Great Game by seeing/feeling the Game in action.
- receive real, actionable takeaways that you can use right away.
- see when (and why) GGOB does and doesn’t work.
- explore if your leadership team is the right fit for GGOB.
- be introduced to the Great Game “HOW” at a high level.
- learn how to activate employees to solve your company’s biggest problems.
- be introduced to a vast library of resources to help with Great Game implementation and sustainability, including the Coaching Journey, the Community site, and the annual Conference.
Who Should Attend
- Companies new to the Great Game of Business.
- Employees (especially leadership) from current practitioners.
- March 14-16, 2023
- June 20-22, 2023
- November 7-9, 2023
Plan to arrive in Springfield, MO, Monday evening and depart after 2pm Thursday. We will begin at 8:30am Tuesday and wrap up by 12:45pm Thursday.
Hotel: participants are responsible for their own hotel reservations. Hotel Vandivort, a unique, locally-owned boutique hotel in downtown Springfield (305 E. Walnut) will be “home base” for your three days here, and a block of rooms has been reserved for $164/night. (a link to make your reservations will be provided)
You are welcome to book your stay anywhere, but will be responsible to get to and from the Vandivort at the beginning and end of each day.
Airlift: fly into Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF), which is serviced by American, Allegiant, Delta and United. The hotel is about 20 minutes from here (~$30 via Uber).
Another nearby option is Branson Airport (BKG) in Hollister, MO. They are serviced by Frontier, and located about 45 minutes from Hotel Vandivort.
Transportation: Each day will begin and end at Hotel Vandivort, which has plenty of nearby public parking if you are local, renting a car or driving in. Once you arrive at the Vandivort, we will take care of shuttling you to the various tours and dinners, and will even offer shuttle service to the Springfield airport on Thursday afternoon. The only transportation you need to arrange for once you are in Springfield is to the Vandivort.
Meals: Your workshop fee includes four meals plus two dinner experiences and two mixers.