Unique Opportunities for Unique Individuals
If you are passionate about manufacturing and possess the skills to help manufacturers grow their businesses, you should talk to us.
Area Business Manager (Sales) - Southeast Missouri
Missouri Enterprise is looking for a high-capacity salesperson specializing in manufacturing consultative services to help companies with both strategic and operational needs. This role will be responsible for aggressively growing market share among customers in the southeastern regions of Missouri.
In this role, you will build long term business relationships across all customer segments as well as with Missouri Enterprise personnel. You will leverage Missouri Enterprise's capabilities, sales behavior metrics, and sales process to achieve sales goals. You will formulate, write, and implement your business plan consisting of goals and strategies to achieve success. You will work closely with project managers to generate a deliverable solution. And, you will even have an impact on marketing strategies to assist the team in achieving its goals.
The successful candidate must be able to work independently without direct supervision, be accountable for sales behaviors and reporting metrics, possess a high level of ambition and drive, maintain a positive attitude, display excellent communication skills, and be coachable.
Missouri Enterprise offers excellent benefits.
A bachelor's degree or higher is a must. Experience selling to manufacturing companies is preferred.
Microbiologist - Food Safety Specialist
Looking for individuals with related Food Safety experience in any of the following areas:
- FDA (Food & Drug Administration) / FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act) compliance
- USDA (U.S. Department of Agriculture) compliance
- GFSI / HACCP / GMP certification readiness
- IA (Intentional Adulteration) training
- BPCS (Better Process Control School) training
- Validation / Challenge Studies
- HACCP food safety plan development
- HACCP-certified training
- SQF (Safe Quality Food)
- Training for internal auditors
- Internal audit process development
- Food preservation
- Food process verification / validation
- Food process improvement and redesign
- Foodborne pathogens
- Spoilage organisms
- Laboratory test methods
- Microorganisms in processing environments
- Shelf-Life testing
- Bachelor's degree is preferred with a strong preference for the STEM field.
- Five years or more of experience in delivering or implementing technology solutions
- Experience in a manufacturing company
- Demonstrated technical understanding of automation
- Ability to drive the adoption of innovative technologies and solutions
- Ability to draw conclusions from diverse data sources (both quantitative and qualitative)
- Personable, a good listener, a strong verbal and written communicator, and works well in a highly diverse, professional environment
- Confidence and competence to work well with senior-level internal and external personnel
- Ability to convey key findings via concise oral presentations and written reports
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; working knowledge of computer hardware, software, and the internet required; ability to adapt to other software quickly
- Ability and willingness to take the initiative to identify new opportunities
- Capability to manage multiple detailed tasks simultaneously to completion in order to meet deadlines
- Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen
If you are passionate about manufacturing and possess the skills to help manufacturers grow their businesses, you should talk to us. Missouri Enterprise, a dynamic consulting firm, would like to expand its staff of Project Managers. We want people who can effectively help manufacturers address operational and strategic challenges and provide hands-on technical and business consulting services from the plant floor to the C-suite. If you have a strong business acumen, a Bachelor's degree or higher or equivalent industry experience and are proficient in any of the following areas of expertise listed above we'll give you the opportunity to work with forward-thinking companies in all manufacturing sectors. Please include a cover letter, resume, and 5 years of salary history.